Thread: E34 525tds for repair or parts

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

E34 525tds for repair or parts

Have my e34 for sale would suit a mechanic that can weld as both sills would need to be replace on it to keep it on the road.
    WHEELS are not for sale
    NCT'ed till 30/4/15
    Engine and gearbox in good condition and always pulled well nd great on diesel.All inter cooling pipe work changed in it as was the pipe from air box to turbo,no play in turbo. Have never topped it up wit oil or water in 18k. Was told by the last owner that it was chipped but have no proof of this. Mileage approx 240k plus as clocks were changed by last owner. Glow plugs are gone in it and will only start with a push but onces started drives grand. Slight leak from the engine side fuel pump needs top 2 gaskets nd should not have to come out to repair as I've bin told. In tank fuel pump completly shot
    Body work in not bad condition for year and cleans up ok but paso side wing has a dent in it by the indicator nd front bumper badly stoned chipped nd small crack in it.
    Full grey leather interior in it in good condition no rips or tears nd also cleans up well
    Spax lowering springs nd shocks seem to b in good condition but rear dog bone bushing gone but have replacement ones in the booth
    Cheap tax as its down as a 1.7

Really tryin to be honest about this car nd I'm not trying to hide anything at all so all questions welcome and I'll try to answers them as best I can.
    Looking for €450 bring your own wheels can supply wheels at extra cost but all offers welcome nd best offer secures so drop me a pm
    Or ring me on 0863183427
    Attached Images Attached Images