So lads a little of topic.
I got led number plate lights on flee bay of coarse (I know I know stupid I know) here the link http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/221175371778?euid=cc8a8ce1e65042e1bb98bf3416864b54 &cp=1. So when I was looking through the vast amount of LED number plate lights I saw this add. The add clearly says "BMW E36 M M3 GT LED Number License Plate Lights Lamp Modul 1990-1998
ERROR FREE Canbus + Road Legal E-Mark Approval !!!" Of coarse put them in and a error in my obc. They do look nice I have to say. Got on to the seller and after a lot of messages over and back he said to send them back and he will give me a full refund but feck that I have to go take them out and send them back. So I'm caught with the postage and a lot of fecking hassle. I was going to say just refund me the money (they weren't that much) and I won't write a very bad comment about the lights and seller is that just mean? or would ye do the same. Obviously il have to change them for lights that won't bring up a error it's a pain coming up all the time.