Guys,

Il give a quick run down on the situation im in at the minute.

I originally bought the m3 evo on the condition that this was the one that wasn't going to be sold or atleast not for a long ass time anyway.

I got engaged earlier last year which wasn't an issue as we aren't getting married until nov 2016. What became an issue was the money that we were putting aside for the wedding quickly was switched to 'lets get a house before this bloody new mortgage deposit rate comes in'!!

So anyway we bought a house and moved in 1st week in Jan.

I made a decision then to downgrade in cars to try and cut expenditure etc etc

The opportunity came up to take my oul boys e38 back from my brother which I did and has been great so far but in the end it was going to have to go as it doesn't really make sense regarding cutting costs with the high tax, petrol etc.

Anyway the situation is I put them both up for sale as you may know. Took a deposit on the e38 a few days ago so that should be gone in the coming days.

The issue im having at the min is trying to find a car that id like to drive which suits all my needs.

For example
Car has to have 4 seats
4 doors is a bonus but not important really
low tax is a bonus
low running costs is also a bonus
car must be fun to drive
must have decent power
good fun factor

As you can see im not picky at all!!!

I short listed a few with the budget I think il roughly have
DC2 r with lowish miles and clean(she would go ape shit)
CL1 euro r with decent spec (iv had 2 already)
s2000( 2 seater doesn't really suit + iv already had one)
silvia s14(had one plus the way id want it wouldn't really suit as a daily) (she would also go ape shit)

Few others but they are the main.

What I need you opinion on is.....
Should I just cop the hell on and get the m3 back on the road?
Am I just being stupid here and will go buy one of the above and totally regret it?

I love the m3, honestly the only reason its for sale is the idea of 'cutting costs'

Its a great example with nearly all the spec you'd want on an m3 evo

Insurance wise it aint to bad considering my age. Tax is a pain but sure it is what it is.

Regarding running costs and saving...Im sure I wouldn't go starving take it that way!!

If I was to put it back on the road and spend a few quid from the original 'new car budget' what should I do?
Also is anybody has an idea of costs etc that would help.

Few pics incase somebody doesn't know what car im talking about

Sorry for the lost winded essay but my head is wrecked with deciding what to do.