Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: threads on driver.

BMWHaus Contributor

RE: threads on driver.

I for one am absolutely thrilled the way this site is turning out. There seems to be a nice bit of momentum going now with both familiar names and new ones too, but also a few different sponsors too.
    Used to be the case for best part of 4 years that whenever I went to the internet the 1st site I went onto was driver.. and that has only been changed by the development of this site in recent weeks, so a serious hats off to the starters of this who I won't mention for fear of leaving anyone out..but you know who you are.

Well done lads, onwards and upwards now.

BMWHaus Contributor

Quote Originally Posted by Colm_D
    I for one am absolutely thrilled the way this site is turning out. There seems to be a nice bit of momentum going now with both familiar names and new ones too, but also a few different sponsors too.
    Used to be the case for best part of 4 years that whenever I went to the internet the 1st site I went onto was driver.. and that has only been changed by the development of this site in recent weeks, so a serious hats off to the starters of this who I won't mention for fear of leaving anyone out..but you know who you are.

Well done lads, onwards and upwards now.
    Keeping the momentum going is the hard part, the detailing forum I was involved with lost momentum despite some enthusiastic posters. Turned into a introduce yourself post and welcome to the site reply and that was it. Content is king people.

Quote Originally Posted by Moe
    Keeping the momentum going is the hard part, the detailing forum I was involved with lost momentum despite some enthusiastic posters. Turned into a introduce yourself post and welcome to the site reply and that was it. Content is king people.
    Oh, I fully appreciate that Moe, but with all due respect, the detailing thing is still very young and very limited in this country, which is a shame BTW. So maybe this forum will have a bit of a wider appeal even if it's only those people who only wash their cars when they can do it in short sleeves.

BMWHaus Contributor

Quote Originally Posted by Colm_D
    Oh, I fully appreciate that Moe, but with all due respect, the detailing thing is still very young and very limited in this country, which is a shame BTW. So maybe this forum will have a bit of a wider appeal even if it's only those people who only wash their cars when they can do it in short sleeves.
    Defo Colm, this has a much wider audience, but the detailing site had over 200 registered members and it still died. I wonder if we should port over the content to here, its a shame for all that content to go to waste????