Thread: E36 saloon red leather

E36 saloon red leather

Can get this interior for my car, its in need of a good clean but no rips or tears. Someone used screws on front doorcards though

[img][/img]

Back seat has fold down centre armrest too

Was red leather common in them? What models would it of been in? Im guessing it was put into the car its in now and not original for it.

BMWHaus Guru

RE: E36 saloon red leather

Quote Originally Posted by Galen
    Can get this interior for my car, its in need of a good clean but no rips or tears. Someone used screws on front doorcards though

[img][/img]

Back seat has fold down centre armrest too

Was red leather common in them? What models would it of been in? Im guessing it was put into the car its in now and not original for it.
    It didn't come in a specific model afaik. Open to correction on that. The look like standard leather. I have the same in black. The door cards look like the type where the insert is removable so it may be possible to save them.

RE: E36 saloon red leather

Got it out of the car today, few cats living in it so you can imagine how nice a job and smell that was!
    Left it to get valeted so looking forward to see how well it comes up, the leather does seem in decent condition under all the dirt.