Thread: No H20 Cleaning products

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    BMWHaus Guru

No H20 Cleaning products

Anyone come across this waterless method of cleaning your car? http://www.noh2o.ie anyone used this on their car?

Administrator

RE: No H20 Cleaning products

In short; it doesn't suit our roads and climate. You need a certain amount of water here; at minimum, two large buckets; otherwise you are going to do damage to your paintwork.
    I would be OK perhaps in a dry climate where it's only light dust that settles on the car, and at that you'd wanna be washing regularly.

Is it the water rates that has you thinking ahead? For the cost of the bottle of product, you'd have paif for 2000l of water.

BMWHaus Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Curran
    In short; it doesn't suit our roads and climate. You need a certain amount of water here; at minimum, two large buckets; otherwise you are going to do damage to your paintwork.
    I would be OK perhaps in a dry climate where it's only light dust that settles on the car, and at that you'd wanna be washing regularly.

Is it the water rates that has you thinking ahead? For the cost of the bottle of product, you'd have paif for 2000l of water.
    Hi curran thanks for the response. I was in the crescent in Limerick yesterday in the underground car park and came across them. The product gave what looked like a good finish, my concern was on a heavily soiled car with grit would there be paint damage as they were just wiping it straight off with a micro fibre cloth.

BMWHaus Contributor

Mobile company came into me at work a few weeks back asking to advertise their service. Offered to do my car for free as an example. Didnt avail as of yet

BMWHaus Site Sponsor

No H20 Cleaning products

I would agree with Dave on this, our weather I feel is just to heavy for a product like this to work. Our cars get covered in all sorts cr@p and heavily soiled on our roads. I could be very wrong but I feel it shall do more damage than the average person will see and that's why it works. The average persons car may/most likely already has years of brush washing and roller washes etc under its belt so they shall never know the difference.

Even with the best snow foams out there with long dwell periods the car still needs to be rinsed with pressure to get rid of remaining heavy. Followed by a proper bucket wash to complete the process. I fear all one shall do is rub dirt around the car using the waterless method.

Hope this helps,

www.instagram.com/super4bmw