Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Considering M-Sport Kit for e92 - options?

BMWHaus Guru

RE: Considering M-Sport Kit for e92 - options?

That's actually a BMW part, I like it I do like a bumper and splitter combo too for sure, although I think the CSL bootlid belongs on a CSL.

I will most likely keep it stock for now and/or possibly go full M-Sport at some stage, it's really good to brainstorm ideas and hear people's opinions though!

Quote Originally Posted by Paddy

That's a genuine BMW aero lip man!!!! :exclamation:

Have to defend them, it's on mine!!! :wink::wink:
    Ah I am aware of the aero kit. Just doesn't sit well for me - just my opinion Prefer standard SE to aero kitted SE.

Never understood why bmw dont just release the sport kit when the car is released instead of waiting a year or two to make it available

Same with the led rears should be standard from day one not just facelift models

BMWHaus Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Gar
    Never understood why bmw dont just release the sport kit when the car is released instead of waiting a year or two to make it available

Same with the led rears should be standard from day one not just facelift models
    To make you spend more money!

A model is around for what, 7 years? So first they release the SE then they tempt you with the M-Sport, and then they tempt you with the LCI.

I'm sure, people who tend to buy a brand new car every 2-3 years will probably buy the car when it's first launched, and then replace it with an M-Sport LCI, and then buy early models of the newer generation then sport LCI etc etc

BMWHaus Contributor

Not mad on the M-Sport diffuser, prefer the SE rear no question. Once i paint the lower mesh black on the front splitter i think i'll be happy.

I do prefer the M-Sport skirts, would M-Sport skirts on a SE look out of place?

----
    Edit

Pretty good, non OEM.

Now that looks nice!

BMWHaus Guru

100% agree on the rear, although if it was the sport bumper with a more aggressive (but not over the top) diffuser, I think it'd work nicely.

I'd be quite happy with the aero lip up front with black lower grills, performance kidney grills, shadowline trim, and M-sport side skirts if I could just get over the "sport skirts without a sport kit" thing in my own head Would definitely prefer the m sport skirts to aftermarket ones.

BMWHaus Contributor

definetly just get a genuine sports kit from a breaker - €1,000.00 to buy and about €600.00 to paint and fit id say.

Worth every penny

Plenty of BMW breakers up north that would have them and if not ship them from the uk with paisley freight - only costs about 200 to ship a full kit - exchange rate might screw you buying the kit though

BMWHaus Contributor

http://www.adverts.ie/exterior-parts/e92-mtech-front-bumper/7142707

theres a start haha

BMWHaus Guru

Just foned Quantum44 for the craic.

Full kit is for E90 saloon only i,e front bumper, rear bumper, boot lid and side skirts.

Roughly £850 unpainted.

They do a 1M style front bumper for an E92 and it is £280/290 unpainted including delivery.

Cheap enough considering the exclusivity compared to Msport kits.