Thread: Road Angel Dashcam

Road Angel Dashcam

Mods move this if it's not allowed

It's a Road Angel Halo HD Dashcam

Got a sample of below from a supplier and fitted it to my IX35, nice bit of kit, 720p HD with GPS tracking and 2 cameras, one for front & one for rear. Impressed so far, will take some pics when it's brighter

Starts up when you drive and auto records etc, setup is done through windows, i have Mac and they have no software for Mac yet which is a bit disappointing . Will set it up better tomorrow on bro in laws computer.

Have them for sale through my job in GrabOne now, if you are considering buying wait till Monday as we will have 10% off site, these are selling for 199 GBP online

http://www.grabonestore.ie/road-angel-halo-incar-cctv

Shameless plug I know but it's a good bit of kit with good reviewsImageUploadedByTapatalk1424559792.667936.jpg

BMWHaus Guru

RE: Road Angel Dashcam

Quote Originally Posted by Dossie01

Got a sample of below from a supplier and fitted it to my IX35, nice bit of kit, full HD with GPS tracking and 2 cameras, one for front & one for rear. Impressed so far, will take some pics when it's brighter

Starts up when you drive and auto records etc, setup is done through windows, i have Mac and they have no software for Mac yet which is a bit disappointing . Will set it up better tomorrow on bro in laws computer.

Have them for sale through my job in GrabOne now, if you are considering buying wait till Monday as we will have 10% off site, these are selling for 199 GBP online

Shameless plug I know but it's a good bit of kit with good reviews
    According to the specs its not full HD?

Its only 720p?

Road Angel Dashcam

Quote Originally Posted by Ketron

Got a sample of below from a supplier and fitted it to my IX35, nice bit of kit, full HD with GPS tracking and 2 cameras, one for front & one for rear. Impressed so far, will take some pics when it's brighter

Its only 720p?
    Cheers man, just edited there

BMWHaus Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Ketron

Its only 720p?
    Cheers man, just edited there
    Sorry for being pedantic

Road Angel Dashcam

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1424606966.918890.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1424606979.701332.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1424606993.001723.jpg

Neat enough installation, the rear camera is down below the line that my rear wiper will reach for clear view. I cannot see the front unit when the mirror is in the correct position. Plenty of cable length from front to rear with cable routed along headliner and through grommet in rear. Will try get some video later when I get to a laptop

BMWHaus Contributor

Very tidy bit of kit. Very stealthy.

So how much of a discount do I get for grabonestore advertising?

Road Angel Dashcam

10% tomorrow all day, will be 48 hour delivery too, message me if you buy one and I'll throw some site credit your way too!