Thread: Service Book Question

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    BMWHaus Contributor

Service Book Question

Hi guys i am trying to get a replacement service book for a car, i have contacted the
    garage that sold the car new 07 and maintained it up to 2010 [Bolands] but all they would give me was the miles on it the last time they worked on it they said the service information would only be supplied to the original owner any info or help would be appreciated thanks gav

BMWHaus Guru

RE: Service Book Question

Any dealer can supply the service book - you'll need your registration cert as evidence of ownership. Bolands should stamp your book for each service they carried out - if they're not playing ball contact BMW Ireland. I'

BMWHaus Contributor

Order the book through the parts dept it's about 30 euro then they should just stamp and date the book for you. For data protection reasons they won't give any more information such as receipts

BMWHaus Contributor

Thanks Dudes
    I called Bolands again they gave me the date and Klms on the car for service and warranty work so all added up, then there was a long period of inactivity turns out after calling the dealer (Main Honda Dealer) who sold it second time around had it in stock for 18 months!! And in the middle of the lot the seller found the book!! so looks good deal done pending inspection new thread starting tomorrow hopefully!!