Thread: fascia for aftermarket radio 2003 318ci where to buy?

fascia for aftermarket radio 2003 318ci where to buy?

Hi there,

I just got a 2003 BMW 318ci and I want to fit my nice pioneer headunit from my old car.

I can see that autoleads do one but it looks terrible as it mounts the headunit all off to one side.

BMW make one that centres the headunit the part number I believe is: 65900410495

I found one here: http://www.ecstuning.com/ES183682/

but with the shipping to ireland it makes it very expensive, I realise the the BMW one will be a lot more expensive than the autoleads one anyway but I'm just wondering if anyone on here knows anywhere in Ireland or UK that sells this part???

everytime i google around for it , i get brought to weird sites that dont seem to actually sell the part

BMWHaus Guru

RE: fascia for aftermarket radio 2003 318ci where to buy?

Congrats on the purchase, if it's a BMW part number @[Frank Keane Naas Road] should be able to get it for ya I imagine, here's their thread where you can ask (you also get a discount for being a member here).

http://www.bmwhaus.ie/forum/showthread.php?tid=2447&page=31

@[Super4] should be able to help too, if the part is NLA I'm sure he can offer a few aftermarket options

thanks for the quick reply,

i'll check that link out now, cheers

On the link I supplied they have a previous model number too, it says that the previous model was discontinued since 2005, i wonder do i need the older one ?

BMWHaus Guru

I'm not sure but it seems like that part number is the revised/improved version of the original part so it's probably the one to go for, but you could always provide both and see what they come back with to know for sure.

I have one, also have ISO leads.... May not be what your looking for though?