Will show some small project of some E46 M3 which just left my place.
Tom booked it in for BMW Performance brakes , H@R suspension upgrade and Inspection 2 .Car got quick check over and was found few small cracks in the floor on subframe fitting points ,mostly cracks rear left and front right ones .Owner without any big questions gave me green light to go ahead with all work and left car for over two weeks to get it done without hurry .

So i started ,subframe and fuel tank was removed.rusty fuel filling hose clips and brake lines ,subframe bushes with cracks ,worn stud axle bushes and track adjust bolts rusty inside to death ,needed to cut them in parts to remove ball joins without damaging track arms. Diff front bush as gets most pressure and prop shaft CV joint gasket .Exhaust back box clams so rusty as felt of in bits ,one of hanger rubbers cracked and few rusty exhaust bolts .
Front suspension, very rusty and still OEM steering tie rods,the guys on tracking would not start work with them .
Plates got from Redish Motorsport ,very nice guys to deal and with quick delivery .So car got all 4 new subframe bushes, 4 new stud axle bushes ,OEM rear brake lines from front to back wheels ,steel braided hoses all around ,rear new shock top mounts and gaskets ,all around new hose clips on fuel tank,prop shaft CV joint gasket,oil +air+fuel+pollen filters ,engine oil,oil constant pressure valve ,rocker cover gasket full set ,oil pick up filter cover gasket in the sump,complete tie rods,spark plugs ,valve adjustment - 8 of them was out of limits.new BMW E46 M3 CSL front brake discs and BMW Performance Brembo callipers with BMW OEM brake pads and brake pad wear sensor. All this fitted in and full tracking done .