Reluctantly putting this up for sale as with the arrival of another baby needed something bigger so downgraded to a Santa Fe

Bought car from Conlan's BMW Limerick in June 2014 and there's still 16 months remaining of the 2 year premium warranty.
I put it through a Level2 inspection at Keary's in August/September and it passed with flying colours.
It had a DPF error in November due to a faulty EGR sensor which was replaced under warranty at Keary's BMW in Cork and software updated with it.

Asking Price: €12,000 ono

Pros- 16 months remaining BMW premium warranty.
This has the M47 engine (3.0L) which is practically bulletproof. No timing chain issues and no swirl flaps.
Loads of power really and a very nice upgrade from my previous 520D. That 3L and 6 pot engine makes a lot of difference.

Cons- Tax..it's a sickener (1494) but since a 07 525D is about 8-10k cheaper than a 08 model what can you do.
- Needs a machine polish or detail, - I stupidly got hand prints (suncream) on the passenger side so it requires a machine polish or detail to get it out. I had a full detail planned at MX Valeting in Limerick but got another job down in Cork so needed the car full time. Again I'd negotiate a price to cover a proper detail.
- Currently I have winter tyres on it (backs about 50% and front about 30% on their own set of 17" alloys which I'll be throwing in with the car.
The MV2 18" alloys also come with it and from I remember the tyres need replacing (wheels are stored at parents). I haven't replaced them as I'll let the new owner decide if he wants runflats or non-RFTs. I'll make an allowance off the price for a new set of tyres.

Car specs: BMW E60 525D LCI MSport
Engine:3 litre M57N2 engine (no swirl flaps)
Interior- Beige leather
Bluetooth OEM.
Mileage: 155,600 KMs (96,000 miles approx).

I'll throw up some better pictures of the interior etc tomorrow.
The first picture is from I first got it and to show the MV2 wheels.