Thread: who can bore out wheels

BMWHaus Contributor

who can bore out wheels

Who in Dublin or surrounding area is reliable to bore out a centre bore on a set of wheels from a 7 series to fit a 5 series
    thanks

RE: who can bore out wheels

Quote Originally Posted by claudio
    Who in Dublin or surrounding area is reliable to bore out a centre bore on a set of wheels from a 7 series to fit a 5 series
    thanks
    Thers a place in bray, Collins engineering, I know they do cracks etc. And I don't remember hearing anything bad about their work, they looked after a crack in a Rota i had after losing a game of chicken with a ditch and I couldn't fault their work or speed.

http://wefixalloywheels.ie
    maybe give them a ring and see if they could help or point you in the right direction.

BMWHaus Guru

Re: who can bore out wheels

Couple of places to try in or around Blanchardstown. 'Accutool' I think used to be based in finglas but moved to damastown, not sure if they're still in business though. Another place is 'parsec precision' in coolmine right across from pro-parts. They'll have to mount the wheels on a cnc machine and bore them that way I'd say as it would be too awkward mounting them on a lathe. Parsec I know for sure have cnc machines and the work was good. Ian Hooper and Mike Ashley are the guys there don't have a number though.

Sent from my WT19i using Tapatalk 2