I guess I'm getting it in the ear from herself with too many cars around I only have a small shed, 8 x 8 or something, and i have been known to break the odd car, so while i can't fit a whole car into the shed as its so small it is packed with parts! There is concrete down in a large area at the bottom of the garden, enough to be a floor for a much larger shed. Ideally the long term goal or wish if funds ever allowed would be to build a cheap bigger shed and have a two post lift in it. May be a pipe dream but something to aim for anyway. So as i was saying i'd want somewhere to store one thats not been driven out of the elements and maybe room to break another (currently I get hampered when it rains which means cars hang around longer then needed and slows me down) or to work on one that is been driven. I think a cover is a good idea and i have been looking it marquees and the like but i don't like the look of them and we have little to no shelter here from the wind. Pre made sheds are north of two grand and currently not an option. So you see my plight.