Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Colour change :)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    BMWHaus Contributor

Colour change :)

Okay lads im going ahead with a colour change in next month or 2 so hoping to have the e36 fresh for the summer months, looking for some pics or colours ye think would be sweet for e36 coupe. It's currently orientbleu and I'm looking for a completly different colour to stand out I like too many and can't decide ha.

BMWHaus Guru

Colour change :)

Unless you're prepared to completely strip the car down to its bare shell I wouldn't change the colour.

BMWHaus Contributor

RE: Colour change :)

Ah it's on my mind since last year man I stripped the whole car down last year and rebuilt it with all new setup, kind of ran out of money and decided to leave the paint for another time. Only finished off last few month ago and ready for test again only for small electrical bits. Kind of something I always wanted to do so Iv decided to bite the bullet again and go for it this year round.
    [hr]
    Or else I might for a full car wrap and see how it turns out.

BMWHaus Contributor

Were you thinking of going for one of the colours from the original 'E36 palette' or any colour from BMW or otherwise? Sometimes newer colours available now that were not available at the time suit older cars.

BMWHaus Guru

Would you consider a pearl paint as opposed to a metallic? Was on fb yesterday and some blonde swedish totty was doing hers in a pearl midnight purple. Think lp2 or something was the paint code. Think techno violet on steroids. Looked savage and you wont see too many pearl paint jobs either.

BMWHaus Guru

Just checked fb there. Search louise gligel. The body work is great and the car is also she has pics of the paint job

BMWHaus Contributor

Yeah man Id go for anything really if I could just get a few names and paint codes so I could see them and maybe photoshop the car to the color and see what Roughly I'm looking at . I like the sound of that Venom I must go have a look. Just want something out of the ordinary as I'm going for it.

http://www.bimmerforums.com/forum/showthread.php?1517114-The-E36-Individual-Colour-Thread

BMWHaus Contributor

Massive help Gar thanks think Iv narrowed it down to the blue and purple colours I like the kinda of pearly purple and also santorini blue.. For now anyways ha

BMWHaus Contributor

What ye make of this color? Ino it's not a 36 but the colour looks sweet
    Attached Images Attached Images