Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Need advice on a mtb

Need advice on a mtb

Hi can anyone help me i want to buy a bike and can't choose. So can anyone please tell me which is better ?

[IMG]http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/15/03/09/81dd754d7e7e0ea1dd5bb42acc38400b.jpg
    [/IMG]
    Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BMWHaus Guru

RE: Need advice on a mtb

What's your budget, where's it going to be used, are you going to be going uphill as well as down, or just downhill.

Need advice on a mtb

They are both in my budget and I'm not really sure bit of both I think, but I really can't choose between them.

RE: Need advice on a mtb

I'd go with the top one since it's a hard tail, the second one has rear suspension sure but it doesn't look too advanced and unless high grade components are used it can be a hindrance at times.

Need advice on a mtb

Ok perfect thanks

BMWHaus Guru

Re: Need advice on a mtb

Hardtail definitely as you won't lose energy when peddling unlike the full suspension which will soak the energy if you're trying to climb or use on road!

Sent from my WT19i using Tapatalk 2

Need advice on a mtb

Thanks here are some more pictures of the hardtail bike

BMWHaus Contributor

Need advice on a mtb

The first one is a 24" or 26" dirt jump / street bike. Basically a large BMX. I used to do a lot of it back in the day

I still have a specialized P1 in the shed I've been meaning to get back on but I think I'll end up getting a new MTB hardtail with full gearing so I can hit up some trails.

Need advice on a mtb

Quote Originally Posted by Cisk
    The first one is a 24" or 26" dirt jump / street bike. Basically a large BMX. I used to do a lot of it back in the day

I still have a specialized P1 in the shed I've been meaning to get back on but I think I'll end up getting a new MTB hardtail with full gearing so I can hit up some trails.

Would you sell it and any pictures?

BMWHaus Contributor

Need advice on a mtb

Quote Originally Posted by Yuriy
    Quote Originally Posted by Cisk

Would you sell it and any pictures?

I actually would as i would rather see it get some use. I bought it of a pro rider a few years back. I'll see if I can get some photos in the daylight over the next day or two.