Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Yellow DSC light and yellow Brake fluid level light

RE: Yellow DSC light and yellow Brake fluid level light

I've had a similar issue and the dsc came on due to low tyre pressure (slow puncture) , it also caused the abs light to ping on.If i were you I'd put some mileage under you as long as the tyres are holding pressure and the lights stay out.

Quote Originally Posted by Korsam
    I've had a similar issue and the dsc came on due to low tyre pressure (slow puncture) , it also caused the abs light to ping on.If i were you I'd put some mileage under you as long as the tyres are holding pressure and the lights stay out.
    Thanks, I'd say I've done over 1,000 km now since it started. Tyre pressures are all ok and holding at 34psi , I check them each time before a long journey

Quote Originally Posted by discopig
    Thanks, I'd say I've done over 1,000 km now since it started. Tyre pressures are all ok and holding at 34psi , I check them each time before a long journey
    And still no lights ?

Quote Originally Posted by discopig
    And still no lights ?

No sorry, I meant I've had the lights almost always on for the last 1000km

[quote=michael320]
    Its No.2 in that diagram, just check the underside of the master cylinder, if your car is a late model it will have two of those sensors. Both are the same part number.

Its not a huge job just a bit fiddly.
    [/quote

Hi, I have a BMW 316i E90 N43 with exact same problem and 5E20 code. i cant seen to find the sensor part though on bmwfan.info, is my a full unit change or can i get sensors. Any help is greatly appreciated.thx