Thread: 10% Off Everything

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Administrator

10% Off Everything

Folks,

Weather is due to be good Friday, Saturday and Sunday this weekend; cool temperatures, but sunny and dry....perfect opportunity to get out and give the car(s) a good clean after the winter!!
    Order by 3pm Thursday, and you should have it on Friday, in time for the weekend!

Thanks for looking!
    Dave & Steve

BMWHaus Guru

RE: 10% Off Everything

Think I'll get some iron x for myself! What others goddies would you recommend for an alpine white f10 ?

Administrator

Well, as ever, the secret to getting a car looking well, is in the preparation.

The de-iron/fallout remover step is most beneficial on white or lighter colours; so well worth doing!
    How is the car for tar? And has it been clayed recently? Again, makes a more significant difference on white due to getting the paintwork fully decontaminated.

After that, something to protect the paintwork, so your hard work doesnt get undone, after the first 20 miles!

BMWHaus Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Curran
    Well, as ever, the secret to getting a car looking well, is in the preparation.

The de-iron/fallout remover step is most beneficial on white or lighter colours; so well worth doing!
    How is the car for tar? And has it been clayed recently? Again, makes a more significant difference on white due to getting the paintwork fully decontaminated.

After that, something to protect the paintwork, so your hard work doesnt get undone, after the first 20 miles!
    Car is de tared regular and clayed 3/4 times a year !
    I also have a kestrel da polisher

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Paddy
    Do you happen to do kits? As in like a 2 bucket kit containing grit guards etc?
    Knock yourself out!

Quote Originally Posted by camnhoj
    Car is de tared regular and clayed 3/4 times a year !
    I also have a kestrel da polisher
    You are laughing then so - Im sure the paintwork is in tip top shape!

BMWHaus Guru

Do you happen to do kits? As in like a 2 bucket kit containing grit guards etc?

Administrator

Thanks for the reminder - I've been meaning to put that up but keep forgetting!
    Will do it now!

BMWHaus Guru

Just notice a few light swirl marks under the florescent street lights at night and wonder what would be the next step to take as regards making the car really stand out . Btw any tips for white powder coated wheels ???

Administrator

It is difficult to make white really pop like blacks, blues and reds for example. Getting the paintwork fully decontaminated and polished is a must. You'll struggle to get a wet look on it, so sealants are usually better and give a sharper, glassy look.

For the wheels; I assumed you mean, keeping them in tip top shape...again a deep clean, and then protecting them with something that will last...CarPro DLUX for example, Gtechniq C5 Wheel Amour - something that is very durable, will mean easy cleaning from week to week.

BMWHaus Guru

Just ordered some stuff there :wink: