Quote Originally Posted by TomTom
Quote Originally Posted by ciars
Lads, as a result of a direct message to me personally today, I have no choice but to remove all such references, trading names or contact details from this site for a person(s) and a company. That is not a stamp of approval for the company, nor is it a recommendation, it certainly is not disbelieving claims and counter claims being made both on the forums and direct to me via PM either! It is simply keeping things clean, in order for the Haus to continue to exist. I'm sure you can all appreciate this.

By all means share your feedback, but do so with proof, or take it to PM's if you feel so strongly about it. I for one would appreciate it if someone took the time to give me good honest proven feedback. I am not taking sides, nor am I being over dramatic. I am however trying my best to look after the best interests of the site itself.

Finally, without naming names, I'd ask the certain few individuals who infrequently particiapte on the site to refrain from stirring stuff up when you do bother your a*** in visting and contributing.
Ok thanks for that. I have been in touch with Valdas as recommended and hope to get him the car in the coming weeks. Thanks for the help.
Glad to hear you've arrived at a positive outcome