Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: e36 induction kit??

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

e36 induction kit??

Hi all i have 94 e36 coupe 2.0l was looking to see what would be the best induction kit to put in it and where to get my hands on one ..thanks in advance

BMWHaus Contributor

RE: e36 induction kit??

super4 do a green filter that fit in the normal airbox,gives more noise and a little bit more go maybe,feels better anyway in my car.worth a shot,

Quote Originally Posted by satumashirt611
    super4 do a green filter that fit in the normal airbox,gives more noise and a little bit more go maybe,feels better anyway in my car.worth a shot,
    Thanks for the quick reply..cool i will look into that ..anybody have or try k&n ?

agreed. Ive had numerous e36s and had power losses in them with various induction kits compared to standard airbox. Noticable gain in an e36 ive loan of with the green filter compared to standard

Quote Originally Posted by shaunokeeffe
    agreed. Ive had numerous e36s and had power losses in them with various induction kits compared to standard airbox. Noticable gain in an e36 ive loan of with the green filter compared to standard
    Would you really get much power loss ?

BMWHaus Guru

@[FunkySeeFunkyDoo] had one on his 323, sounded great. Maybe he can tell you more

BMWHaus Guru

e36 induction kit??

Have a K&N panel filter in mine. Doubt it really adds anything but it does add a little something in terms of engine sound.

The k&n one does look very neat with the heat sheild thing with it cant find them for sale in ireland tho ..have a drop in k&n filter at the moment was just going to upgrade it a little bit

BMWHaus Guru

e36 induction kit??

They heat shield can be about 450 with filter I priced one over super4 before just made up a heat shield for mine. Honestly not sure if it made a diffrence beside noise until I changed the air intake to

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BMWHaus Guru

Have a look round for a Simota gruppe m replica