Thread: e46 M Sport kit coupe

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

e46 M Sport kit coupe

Right, currently driving an e46 325ci, with H&R cup kit. The car currently has the standard SE kit, and as the title suggests I want to get M bumpers and skirts.

The car is titan silver, and trying to find reasonable condition second hand kits is a complete pain. I can buy an abs front bumper, with all the bits (brake ducts, fogs etc) for 300 delivered from a seller on ebay. That leaves paint which I've been quoted 200 for. But that leaves me with a painted front bumper but nothing else for 500! Which has me thinking again about that plan.

Anyone know of any cheaper alternatives, or have any ideas?

BMWHaus Guru

RE: e46 M Sport kit coupe

I would buy oem titan from a breaker and then have them painted and blended. Will be a better match, colour wise too.

The spurious jobbies tend not to fit great and still cost the same if not more

BMWHaus Contributor

Tbh Alan if I was you I'd stick with the standard kit, IMO the "se with an msport kit" has been done to death.
    As said your looking at spending about 500e for what will be a rep front bumper at the end of the day. Probably 1000 for a complete kit.
    You will also be doing well to find a s/h kit in Titan silver that won't need at the very least touching up.

I take it your 325 came with the exterior chrome pack? If so I'd be binning this in favor of black trim.
    The e46 325 is a great car and with a few choice mods can be even better.

Put up a few pics

Currently on my phone so don't have any others at hand.

Think ill put this plan on hold for now, and invest in parts for coolant system, might replace the lot! 125,000 miles and its all original bar the thermostat. So she's in need of some tlc.