Thread: F10 msport

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    BMWHaus Contributor

F10 msport

What kind of price are these going to guys? 2010/11 msport prices. Anyone selling?

Between an f10 and a >10 A6 sline, still up in the air. Any advice.

RE: F10 msport

20-25k seems to be the going rate for early ones might be worth sending eddie a pm he sourced one recently kciere would be another

BMWHaus Contributor

Im between an f10, an a6 and a four door a5. Prices are varying something crazy!

A6 is nice but F10 gets my vote stunning car inside and out

Prices are nuts can vary between 10 and 20k more for certain ones

BMWHaus Guru

F10 msport

I picked mine up at the end of Jan. At the time M-Sports were like hens teeth and dealers were not interested in importing from UK. F10 M-Sports are holding value extremely well, the price difference between years for a bit of decent spec was around €4-5k. In Jan a 2012 low miler with some spec was around €37k, Dublin dealers were trying to tempt existing owners of 2011/12's to trade in but seemed to be struggling to do so, maybe things have improved a bit since? Not there are many 2010 M-Sports?

I got lucky as there was a well spec'd 2011 M-Sport due for a trade in, I got a call the next day at 10am that the customer had just dropped off the car. I was at the dealer for 10.30 and had a deposit down within 30mins to take the car off sale, it never even made the dealers website. I went with a dealer in the end for the 2 year warranty with option to extend due to the possible timing chain issue with the engine.

I believe Frank Keanes are holding a VIP Sales event this week 25th-28th as I was invited with extra discounts being offered by dealer and BMW. Its closed to the public from what the invite said but that could be just sales BS to make one feel important.

Maybe our forum sponsors could sort you an appointment?

Best of luck with the search.

Ger's deffo not a student anymore nice decision to be making man

BMWHaus Guru

I'd vote F10 but then so would most of the people on here

Best of luck with the search, delighted for ya as I remember reading about the trouble you had with your e46 over the years.

Hi Gents,

Thanks Eddie for the mention, by the way!

Ger, you're more than welcome along to our VIP Event!!

Open to All!!

If you contact Lara on: 087-7388516 or Email: vip@frankkeanebmw.ie , she can organise an appointment with us.

Regards,
    Fergus

BMWHaus Contributor

Haha! Im still a student! Fighting above my weight! Looking at an A4
    Now I think. Car decided to shit itself and really am at my wits end with it. Killing me but cant afford to throw money into it any more