SOLD

I bought this a few months ago am sticking it up for sale mainly due to lack of use. However, I'm also undergoing shoulder reconstruction surgery this week, so its going to see even less use for a while - have also come to the conclusion that I really should finish off my E30 and E36, and this will probably get in the way of that.

The car is a January 2003 build car, so is pre-facelift. Its a genuine M-Sport model and came well specced from the factory with -

Glass Sunroof
Xenons
Climate Control
Auto dip rear view mirror
Centre arm rest
Multifunction steering
Bluetooth

Since I bought it, I have fitted -

Genuine M3 Kiwi Nappa interior
Genuine BMW LED rear lights
H&R cup matched shocks & springs (comfort level)
New Airflow Meter
I6Automotive DISA upgrade kit
Genuine Illuminated Gear knob
Genuine Floor mats
E60 545i Short shift and bushings
Genuine Rocker Cover Gasket

It was recently serviced, with plugs and filters also having been replaced. It has tax up to the end of May.

There is minimal service history with the car - however I have been able to contact original service garages in the UK and Kilkenny, and am in the process of getting the history back together - just waiting for a new service book to arrive.

There is no NCT on the car - it requires two rear tyres and a new Xenon telescopic washer to be fitted before it will pass. I bought replacement telescopic washers and attempted fitting at the weekend - but the replacement parts were both smashed up, so will be ordering a new one.

The car is driving fantastically well, especially with the new suspension in place. There are several cosmetic issues to be fixed which let the car down - mainly the drivers wing which needs to be repaired / replaced due to rust and some minor ping dents on the drivers side rear quarter which will come out with some PDR.

EUR2950