Lads it's been a while but been very busy with get a company off the ground so hello to everyone I've missed yea's anyway I've bought a new x3 for the wife and I was going to keep the 5 for me but just don't have the time to do the bits I want to do so I've decided to sell her

Anyway it's a 2002 e39 530d

Outside

M5 mirrors with auto fold function and dipping when reverse selected
18 inch alloys staggered could do with a refurb tyres are 75%
msport suspension fitted with new shocks

Bad bits
The front bumper could do with being replaced as there's a small crack at the bottom but not broken.stone chips on the bonnett .the rear passenger side door has a little scuff Mark but not really noticeable unless it's pointed out .and the rear shut line on the booth has a small bubble of rust .

Engine
A fair bit of money has been spent here between bits and work carried out
3 new injectors and 3 refurbed swirl flaps removed new engine mounts coolant flushed only last summer along with brake fluid and gearbox diff oil done aswell complete suspension over halled this time last year I'm sure there's more just can't think at the moment new cat with twin 76mm exhaust tips fabricated and welded to rear box

Inside
Smg steering wheel with paddles that work,multi disk player Sat nav with 2015 maps then the usual leather auto tiptronic box cruise control auto lights and wipers headlight washers with xenon factory lights (retrofit but pass nct everytime)

It has a current nct but I think it's out in May but I'd be surprised if it fails as it's been parked I. The garage for the last 10 months no tax as it's regged as off the road over all a good car with a few faults ,might not be everyone's cuppa but I loved it and will hate to see her go manys the happy mile we've spent together.

I'll put up pic s later as there on the main pc and I'm out and about at the moment.

PRICE wise I'm looking for 2250 but I'm open to reasonable offers

I cant get pics to upload so heres a link to the donedeal add
http://cars.donedeal.ie/cars-for-sale/bmw-530d/8965597