Thread: Injector repair/exchange/refurb

Injector repair/exchange/refurb

Lads, any ideas where I can take a car with a suspect faulty injector. Or if any company provides a repair/refurb exchange service - parts only? Car is a VW with a 2L TFSI engine.

BMWHaus Guru

RE: Injector repair/exchange/refurb

Martin Tracey at Westward engineering should be able to test / refurb the injector for you. He did mine on the new engine.

BMWHaus Guru

These are a good crowd. The old manures these guys, well known as THE guys for injectors:

http://www.hpmp.ie/diesel.aspx
    Current Garage:
    e36 Convertible, e63 M6,F82 M4, R53 Cooper S, F57 JCW, R53 JCW GP1, Porsche Panamera, Porsche 991 C4S

BMWHaus Guru

Quote Originally Posted by rebel.ranter
    These are a good crowd. The old manures these guys, well known as THE guys for injectors:

http://www.hpmp.ie/diesel.aspx
    Unless I'm going blind there's no mention of petrol injectors.

Mark Murphy motors in Kilkenny is very good and an ex site sponsor on the other side

BMWHaus Guru

Quote Originally Posted by ciars
    Lads, any ideas where I can take a car with a suspect faulty injector. Or if any company provides a repair/refurb exchange service - parts only? Car is a VW with a 2L TFSI engine.
    Afaik there a Siemens injector on that engine as most others are Bosch. I've replaced plenty of them but always with new VAG ones.

BMWHaus Guru

Quote Originally Posted by HealyC
    Quote Originally Posted by ciars
    Afaik there a Siemens injector on that engine as most others are Bosch. I've replaced plenty of them but always with new VAG ones.
    Wasn't there a recall on the Siemens injectors?

Thanks for the info lads. Will pass it on. If you have anything specific on recalls that would also be very useful. Between this and the sisters 'Rocco shitting a gearbox 2 weeks back (3 year old car) - they've just lost another 2 customers. Their customer service is shocking so I wouldn't mind fighting this particular issue if there is a known fault.

BMWHaus Site Sponsor

It's recall on diesel Siemens injectors

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk