Thread: Moving from sticks to big cheese

Moving from sticks to big cheese

I am looking to move to Dublin lately. My work will take me there in few years time and my other half will start work in Dublin later this year.
    I was doing some house shopping today in Beaumont/ Whitehall/ Santry area and spotted a nice one in Lorcan road/ Magenta hall area near Omni Park shopping centre.
    Is that a good area, or should I be worried, that I could find the car on bricks in the morning?

BMWHaus Guru

Quote Originally Posted by mcung13
    I am looking to move to Dublin lately. My work will take me there in few years time and my other half will start work in Dublin later this year.
    I was doing some house shopping today in Beaumont/ Whitehall/ Santry area and spotted a nice one in Lorcan road/ Magenta hall area near Omni Park shopping centre.
    Is that a good area, or should I be worried, that I could find the car on bricks in the morning?
    There all nice areas you've mentioned there, a lot of proper well settled estates around there.

Welcome to the big smoke btw

BMWHaus Contributor

RE: Moving from sticks to big cheese

That's slander! De northside is a lovely place to live, ha no they are nice decent areas, big cop station not too far away so the bold boys usually go elsewhere, best of luck with the move

BMWHaus Guru

Have a look at some of the new houses going up near Clongriffen too. Donaghmede, Baldoyle and Bayside might be worth a look too

Quote Originally Posted by JohnH
    Have a look at some of the new houses going up near Clongriffen too. Donaghmede, Baldoyle and Bayside might be worth a look too
    Thanks John.

I will definitely have a look.

BMWHaus Contributor

Pinebrook in artane is lovley, my ma and da live there,

Quote Originally Posted by MICK FORAN
    Pinebrook in artane is lovley, my ma and da live there,
    Thanks Mick.

I will have look around that area.