Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: BMW M3 CS

RE: BMW M3 CS

Well after a ten day auction,the car sold to a chap in the Uk.After a very sparse week of little communication between ourselves,including him taking three days to complete a hpi check,I reported him to eBay and removed the deal.
    The amount of daft questions was tiresome from other buyers.

What would you guys do next?

Re advertise or keep her and sell the e92 325??

Any help would be great.

Frank.

BMWHaus Contributor

Sell the 325 IMHO , as this will drop more in value than the CS in the next couple of years.
    You'll have more fun in the CS vs 325
    If you put it on donedeal, expect the same stupid tiresome questions.

BMWHaus Guru

If you're ot doing mega mileage, keep the CS and sell the 325...Any pics of the E92? @[ciars]:happy: is still looking for one i think

BMWHaus Guru

Quote Originally Posted by 318 iS Cosmos
    If you're ot doing mega mileage, keep the CS and sell the 325...Any pics of the E92? @[ciars]:happy: is still looking for one i think
    The e92 is gorgeous with lots of nice bits! I forwarded it to ciars a good while back but alas, it's not a sport and that's just about the only things ciars asks for really. I considered it myself when I got sick of waiting for a 335/M3 but I needed something with lots of fire power right out of the box.

Here's the carzone ad http://www.carzone.ie/used-cars/bmw/3-series/used-2007-bmw-3-series-325-325i-s-cork-fpa-201513232170063

HaHaHa

You boys don't miss a trick do ye :wink: Ive just recently replaced a rtab and given the 325 fresh fluids and filters.So she is ready for a fresh advert maybe,this one with better pictures of course.

Pass the word around lads that she may be for sale again.As for her being a non sport,all she is missing is the anthracite headlining and rear apron.

She has tax till the end of may and a fresh NCT.

Frank.

is this still on the market?

The 325 sold a couple of weeks ago,I'm back in the CS since.Smiles all round,the M3 tax is out last day of July so will run her until then.
    So in theory;yes the car is still for sale.

Frank.

Quote Originally Posted by frankieflow
    The 325 sold a couple of weeks ago,I'm back in the CS since.Smiles all round,the M3 tax is out last day of July so will run her until then.
    So in theory;yes the car is still for sale.

Frank.
    Im Working overseas and home on 7th june for a week im hoping to View and buy an e46 then.. im Selling my S50 powered e30 aswell.. id be interested in viewing the car all the same..

Hi Frankie , I just bought her , all well lovely car .