Thread: Evo 8 Cat + Standard Ecu

Evo 8 Cat + Standard Ecu

i know it might be a long shot on here but its worth a try

looking ideally for a loan of a evo 8 ecu and evo 7/8/9 cat

ive a evo 8 MR thats been highly mapped and the emmissions are sky high so my only real option is to get a standard ecu to pull everything in line for the test

can anyone help ?

i am of course happy to pay a few quid for a loan of these items and will promise swift return delivery once car tested ...

RE: Evo 8 Cat + Standard Ecu

I have a full standard Evo 8/9 exhaust system from turbo back that i loan to people for about €40 a time to get through the NCT/MOT,I'm in Donegal

Quote Originally Posted by Aidy
    I have a full standard Evo 8/9 exhaust system from turbo back that i loan to people for about €40 a time to get through the NCT/MOT,I'm in Donegal
    what part of donegal are you in mate ? iam based in Dungannon weekdays so not a million miles away

Quote Originally Posted by DamienOS
    what part of donegal are you in mate ? iam based in Dungannon weekdays so not a million miles away
    I'm in letterkenny here,i could sell you the full thing if ya want but it cost me £300 :surprised:

I'm in letterkenny here,i could sell you the full thing if ya want but it cost me £300 :surprised:
    ah i wouldnt need it for only the test... its a right brave spin ... if i paid in advance have you anyone heading this direction or even Derry ? ive vans in Derry i could get to pick it up and i could prob ship it back up to you

any chance of just the cat for the test mate ? obviously i can sort you out for a few quid and i can ship it back to you