Cleanse Combo - Orchard Autocare

Introducing the Cleanse Combo!!
    Iron Cleanse
    Tar Cleanse
    Wheel Cleanse

Regular price - €38.85
    Promo price - €29

A saving of over 25%

Some of you might have heard about some of the Orchard Autocare products that are produced by Rollo / Ronnie, up in Armagh.
    He is turning out some very high quality products at very competitive prices.
    Some items may seem expensive, but as they do their job really well, you use less product. A little goes a long way!

We're running a promotion, as Im sure some of you are curious about them and would like to give them a try.

No promo code needed - just follow the link below and drop the item into your cart! Simples

Cleanse Combo

For anyone who may have used Iron Cleanse previously, the formulation has been updated and the product is now a concentrate. Diluted 1:1 it is 80% effective of the original Iron Cleanse, but is still 100% safe to use neat, giving extra ability. As it can be diluted, a 1:4 (4 parts water) it might be worth considering using it on your wheels every 3rd or 4th wash, to keep on top of the fallout.

Also
    To keep up-to-date with promotions, follow us on...

Facebook

BMWHaus Contributor

RE: Cleanse Combo - Orchard Autocare

Received these today lads. Great service as usual and a fantastic offer

Administrator

Good stuff Enda!

Thanks for the feedback!

Got these last week, great deal, cheers lads.

BMWHaus Guru

Thanks lads, seems to be going well so far another few out this week!

Will try get some more deals soon

BMWHaus Guru

Hi Chris, Dave,

I need some Iron Cleanse and Tar Cleanse, don't want the Wheel Cleanse as I am still working my way through the 5L of Very Cherry you supplied me.

I am also running low on Shampoo, had used CG Maxi Suds II before and currently am using CG Glossworkz which will be gone in another few washes. I 'think' I preferred the Maxi Suds but then again I think the Glossworkz helps with the shine. :s

Probably could also do with a new wash mitt and perhaps even a Microfiber Madness Dry Me Crazy drying towel if you can tempt me. :P

So drop me a PM/Email/Text for:

Iron Cleanse
    Tar Cleanse
    Shampoo
    Wash Mitt
    Drying Towel

Will arrange to pickup when your about at the shed.

BMWHaus Contributor

hey lads i need some stuff for me snow foam yoke, never managed to get it workin right with the stuff i got with it on the group buy last year and dunno weather im usin it right, what do you recommend at the mo?
    sexy 6 potter

BMWHaus Contributor

Re: Cleanse Combo - Orchard Autocare

Chris/ Dave
    Sent a message to your Fb pages, just waiting to hear back from ye about it. Thanks in advance

BMWHaus Guru

Quote Originally Posted by eddiem74
    Hi Chris, Dave,

I need some Iron Cleanse and Tar Cleanse, don't want the Wheel Cleanse as I am still working my way through the 5L of Very Cherry you supplied me.

I am also running low on Shampoo, had used CG Maxi Suds II before and currently am using CG Glossworkz which will be gone in another few washes. I 'think' I preferred the Maxi Suds but then again I think the Glossworkz helps with the shine. :s

Probably could also do with a new wash mitt and perhaps even a Microfiber Madness Dry Me Crazy drying towel if you can tempt me. :P

So drop me a PM/Email/Text for:

Iron Cleanse
    Tar Cleanse
    Shampoo
    Wash Mitt
    Drying Towel

Will arrange to pickup when your about at the shed.
    PM on the way

Quote Originally Posted by nigzcurran
    hey lads i need some stuff for me snow foam yoke, never managed to get it working right with the stuff i got with it on the group buy last year and dunno weather im usin it right, what do you recommend at the mo?
    it probably didn't want to work on the A4

Have 3 different foams there to choose from

http://www.detailingshed.com/shampoo-snowfoam/209-chemical-guys-honeydew-snowfoam.html

http://www.detailingshed.com/shampoo-snowfoam/27-cotton-candy-snowfoam.html

http://www.detailingshed.com/shampoo-snowfoam/157-autobrite-super-snow-foam.html

Quote Originally Posted by Owen E46
    Chris/ Dave
    Sent a message to your Fb pages, just waiting to hear back from ye about it. Thanks in advance
    Hi Owen I don't do Facebook and Dave is in the US at the moment but will try log in now and reply if I can get into it

BMWHaus Contributor

Thanks for the reply, when the adaptor arrives give me a shout on either fb or pm me here, which ever is easiest