Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Chemical Guys Blacklight & V07

RE: Chemical Guys Blacklight & V07

Had no patience to wait on the Pete's 53 and i was ordering some more microfibres so i went for a bottle of the Chemical Guys Butter Wet Wax,gonna put a layer of it on top of the Blacklight this evening

Administrator

Ordered Chemical Guys yesterday...just got an email saying there is a 2 week wait on Blacklight as they are out also.

Quote Originally Posted by Aidy
    Had no patience to wait on the Pete's 53 and i was ordering some more microfibres so i went for a bottle of the Chemical Guys Butter Wet Wax,gonna put a layer of it on top of the Blacklight this evening
    Aidy, any chance of a bit of a review and pics when you use the butter wax,I'll wait for the Petes but like to see the effect of a different product on the same paint, thanks in advance.

Administrator

Butter Wet Wax will be easier to apply and a bit easier to buff, might give a slightly glossier look on paints other than Black ( as Petes is aimed toward darker colours), but the offset is less durability!

Yeah as Curran says its very easy on,easy off and i find its very glossy but that could be coming from the Blacklight underneath,i've heard the durability isn't great but i dont mind as i polish/wax once a week anyway! Will still be trying the Pete's 53 when its back in stock.....Just a few pics of the car this morning as it was dark last night when i finished,not much sun this morning for reflection shots either i'm afraid :sad:

Administrator

Perfection!! Good work!

Great job, i did a double take looking at the white stone reflection thinking it was paint chips

Quote Originally Posted by Korsam
    Great job, i did a double take looking at the white stone reflection thinking it was paint chips
    Haha it does look that way,but you'd do well to find a paint chip on this wagon