Quote Originally Posted by mossyhennebry
Quote Originally Posted by cormac79
If its economy your after your performance figures will decrease - why would you want a print out of the before / after results?
For some sort of solid evidence to suggest that the money I spent has been used on my car.
I've been in a number of cars that have been remapped by Darius, including my brothers 525d, James' 330Cd, a number of Darius own cars and they perform very well. @[Mackers] has also has 320d done.

He conducts the map based on live readings, it's a custom map specifically for your car, it's not an off the shelf map. The data is read and sent to a company called Vimota, who are very highly regarded.

What's also worth noting as that the quality of service I've received from Darius and Thomas has been excellent, they did pretty much all the major maintenance on the 525 and everyone that drives that car is blown away. They are also the only two guys in the South East I would let take a spanner to my M5.

Everything is above board, you'll get a receipt for your work. In terms of warranty, you'd need to speak to them but they stand over their work.

Martin from autoremap will provide a warranty on the map, pretty sure it's a lifetime warranty as well but don't quote me. If I wasn't getting it done locally, Martin would be my choice.