As mentioned they will mention that the car is pristine & that the car is ready for retail & everything that needs to be done is done. Even still I would expect to get around 10% off the asking plus a couple of niggly things fixed in the deal.
The extended warranty makes it worth a premium over something from a non franchised dealer or a private sale, I've had over €3k worth of warranty work done on my car since I bought it in February, the down side is I have to pay BMW extortionate servicing costs in order to maintain that warranty cover.

EDIT: Oh yeah, going with cash is actually not the great tempter that it used to be for a dealer. In fact they would prefer if you were looking for a finance deal, they can make money off that too so they see a cash buyer as aost opportunity. Also they will look to sell you "gap insurance", this is a guaranteed value on the car in case something happens. Then tyre insurance, in case you write off a tyre with some life in it, this was a good buy in the past but as is usual in Ireland people took the piss so they changed the rules on what they would pay out on & how much they would pay for a tyre with less than 50% thread left (review the specifics yourself). There was one other thing too but I can't remember that one.