Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Steering Wheel Refurb....

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    BMWHaus Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by Ketron View Post
    Nope he stopped replying to my messages so I've abandoned him and will look at some other company to do it.
    Had the exact same experience with him. I've kept using Royal Steering wheels, haven't had any issues to date with them (although I know JohnH did)
    Last edited by kdevitt; 16-04-17 at 13:14.

BMWHaus Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by kdevitt View Post
    Had the exact same experience with him. I've kept using Royal Steering wheels, haven't had any issues to date with them (although I know JohnH did)
    Yes, I had 2 bad experiences with Jack from Royal. One on my E70 where there was glue visible on the wheel and another time on my e39 530i though I can't remember the issue right now (maybe the quality of the wheel he provided) The bigger problem was that his attitude and speed of response.

I got the wheel in the m3 done by Lovatt on m3cutters. He was a bit dearer than Jack. The stitching on the first wheel was brutal but he redid it and it was perfect. I think he really just acts as a middleman to another company called Tiggy Design http://tiggydesign.com/gallery/steering-wheel-retrim/

I got an e30 wheel done by Pieter. The first go was great quality but he did coloured stitching rather than black which I had specified. He redid it and it was perfect.

There's my 2p