Since my little unwanted introduction to orange peel last month its been on my mind now for a while up until then its never bothered me as it was never on my cars but since seeing it i cant unsee it

I met with someone last week in an f10 beautifull car inside and out but it had pretty bad orange peel so having never really searched before i went on a quick browse and found hundreds of threads complaining about orange peel on new bmws over the last 6 or 7 years i was aware of bmw changing the paint for enviromental reasons but my god your paying +100k euro for a luxury brand car and get paint as bad as this on it

Its unacceptable for people to buy a brand new m3 and have to bring it in for a full wet sand and paint correction i mean there are plenty of other car manufacturers who are a lot cheaper brandwise and give a far better paint finish so why cant bmw ??

Just a small sample of many examples online, hopefully the quality of picture remains reasonably high through tapatalk

This is the finish one would expect crystal clear reflection

How do people feel about this have you just grown to live with it or did it never bother you in the first place