I borrowed the pictures with writing from bimmerforums just to help aod people visually

So as you can see clearly this is your view so far disa removed amd throttle body and icv left
uploadfromtaptalk1375651746827.jpg

Ok so now we remove the throttle body you will see a black box that all cable connectors come out of theres one nut holding this in place remove the nut so the connector box can move freely this allows the throttle body to come out easier

Now onto the throttle body theres 4 10mm bolts holding it in place remove them and wiggle the throttle body out ,now we move on the icv remove the 2 t27 torx bolts and remove the icv and your done
uploadfromtaptalk1375651850803.jpg

Now take them inside and clean them
My throttle body had a ring of carbon around where the flap opens and shuts so this was cleaned and polished after with a soft cloth

The icv theres a small flap type thing inside it use flathead screwdriver to move it up and down it should move freely if not then it needs a good clean

I used cotton buds dipped on hot water first the stuff came off with ease and they were great for cleaning the icv

I then steam cleaned them wasn't necessary but done it as it was there

If you have a really bad build up I suggest getting carb cleaner from halfords they have a can that has a really powerfull blast ,( you can also use atf fluid thanks valdas )

The disa had the most buildup I cleaned it with steam and warm soapy water
uploadfromtaptalk1375652150618.jpg

Throttle body (looking at it now id advise changing the orange seal its only a few pence from the dealers and you want that seal tight)
uploadfromtaptalk1375652214589.jpg

Other side which is the outside looks pretty clean and you only notice after its removed the buildup under the flap
uploadfromtaptalk1375652256137.jpg