Thread: how to use inpa discuss gt1 etc

how to use inpa discuss gt1 etc

So I got cd and cable from bcables on eBay and suck it on the old laptop top,( bit of a struggle but got there in the end altho him having trouble with the sss programme but that's another thread)
    So... My question is what the ell am I lookin at!. Dos anyone know where or put up a link in how to use.
    I got it to reset the tb adaptions, (I took it out to clean) when I clicked ok the car (which was running) ran rough and the eml?(elm) light came on. Oh crap, didn't take me long to fcuk it all up! Anyways cleared the errors and back to normal. Wiped the sweat from my forehead and plugged it out!.
    So just looking someone to say" check this out " or "leave it alone you dopey dcik"

Discuss??? stuiped smartphone.... Inpa DIS gt1....

BMWHaus Guru

RE: how to use inpa discuss gt1 etc

Forget about SSS Progman. It will do more harm than good getting that to work!

Here's a post I did on another forum with plenty of "how to" guides for NCS Coding:

http://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/showpost.php?p=7405742&postcount=15

Here is some information that I posted in another forum that gives you all you need to know about using DIS:

There might be a few on here that would like to know how to use the functions within GT-1/DISPlus (DIS v57, etc.). There are a lot of features in this tool & I have yet tofind a complete manual for the tool. Some of the tasks that can be completed are:
    - Quick Test Diagnostic of all modules within the car
    - "Expert Mode" for troubleshooting errors found (Step by step diagnostic process)
    - Reset Service Interval indicator, including CBS (Condition Based Servicing)
    - Calibrate Steering Angle sensors
    - Calibrate anti-trap/one touch window function
    - Calibrate electric handbrake (e65)
    - Bleed ABS unit in brake system
    - Various Test schedules to assist troubleshooting

Documentation:

- DIS Diagnosis Guide

- GT-1 DIS Manual

- GT-1 Components & Functions

- Registering a new battery with DIS

- Venting the DSC with DIS
    Current Garage:
    e36 Convertible, e63 M6,F82 M4, R53 Cooper S, F57 JCW, R53 JCW GP1, Porsche Panamera, Porsche 991 C4S

Quote Originally Posted by rebel.ranter
    Forget about SSS Progman. It will do more harm than good getting that to work!

Here's a post I did on another forum with plenty of "how to" guides for NCS Coding:

http://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/showpost.php?p=7405742&postcount=15

Here is some information that I posted in another forum that gives you all you need to know about using DIS:

There might be a few on here that would like to know how to use the functions within GT-1/DISPlus (DIS v57, etc.). There are a lot of features in this tool & I have yet tofind a complete manual for the tool. Some of the tasks that can be completed are:
    - Quick Test Diagnostic of all modules within the car
    - "Expert Mode" for troubleshooting errors found (Step by step diagnostic process)
    - Reset Service Interval indicator, including CBS (Condition Based Servicing)
    - Calibrate Steering Angle sensors
    - Calibrate anti-trap/one touch window function
    - Calibrate electric handbrake (e65)
    - Bleed ABS unit in brake system
    - Various Test schedules to assist troubleshooting

Documentation:

- DIS Diagnosis Guide

- GT-1 DIS Manual

- GT-1 Components & Functions

- Registering a new battery with DIS

- Venting the DSC with DIS
    Thanks mate. Just what I was looking for. Great write up.

BMWHaus Guru

I'll sort out the links later, I'm out and about at the minute.
    Current Garage:
    e36 Convertible, e63 M6,F82 M4, R53 Cooper S, F57 JCW, R53 JCW GP1, Porsche Panamera, Porsche 991 C4S