Weather not being the best lately trying to get the hood of the OH convertible waterproof again has proved to be quite difficult. Observing the weather forecast attentively I saw that sunday would have been the perfect chance to get it done.
Saturday was raining so what better way of getting the roof properly clean with some fabric cleaner and a nice brush?
Sunday morning the sun was shining and the weather was perfect to dry the hood.

After inspecting the hood and going over it with a clothes roller and having driven the car inside the garage it was time to give the Renovo Ultra Proofer a go.

On the right of the bottle you can see the first half that was treated

One hour, one coat and 500 ml of product later the roof was completely done with a 5cm paint brush and a 5LT bottle cut 3/4 of the way as a container for the product.
While applying the product some of it ended up inevitably on the bodywork so once the roof was finished the car was driven out, the bodywork nicely cleaned and the car reversed in the garage again.

Instructions advise to let the product dry (away from the sun) for at least 3 hours.
The car was in the garage, out of the sunlight for the afternoon and night.
Two days after it was time to put the car to the test:

Nothing but some good beading to pay off the work:

Personally I think the roof could have done with another coat but I am happy of the result none the less.