Have several different priorities in my life these days, and this car just isn't really one of them anymore. I've had it about 8 years at this stage. Started life as a seriously low mileage 323i auto. It has a January 4th 1983 build date, making it one of the oldest E30's globally. Mileage is roughly 54k miles - will update the post with the exact mileage soon.

The car had a no expense spared M30 transplant and manual conversion done last year by Dave Gormley. This effectively consisted of a full engine rebuild, mostly with genuine BMW parts. Am happy to provide a spreadsheet of parts used to any seriously interested buyers - all receipts are included for an eventual buyer but there's way too much to list here.

The majority of updates can be viewed here - http://www.backroads.ie/forums/showthread.php?11893-BMW1983-E30-323i

The car had a glass out respray several years back, however I've never been happy with the end result - so the intent was to have it redone at some stage. Its the only thing which lets the car down imo.

The car is on vintage tax at 56 per annum. It recently passed its NCT with zero issues.

Options / parts fitted:

WMS Front BBK
Eisenmann exhaust
Full sports leather interior
Electric windows / sunroof
Full Tec 1 kit
M30B35 engine
Bilstein B4 shocks
Eibach Pro Kit
Retrimmed 370mm Tec 1 steering wheel
Factory fitted small case 3.23 diff (this will eventually need to be swapped out for a medium case one).
Black sports leather interior
Genuine centre armrest
Genuine cassette holder
OBC
BBS 15 inch cross spokes with Kumho Ecsta tyres
Rear pop-out windows

Its priced at EUR6500 - pics below.