Thread: 19" CSLs - Swap/PX for e92 19" wheels

BMWHaus Guru

19" CSLs - Swap/PX for e92 19" wheels

Hi folks,

Have exact reps of 19" CSLs, same widths, offset, concave etc front have plenty of tread, rears are near the limit. Looking to swap or PX them for 19" wheels to suit an e92 - ideally style 230s but open to just about anything (including aftermarket wheels in the right offset etc) once they're in good condition. I don't mind if there's no tyres on them.

I can't sell them for cash because I've no other wheels, and can't find anything suitable for sale either.

They are in decent nick with minimal marks/road rash and look great with the super concave rears. Only thing worth mentioning is the rear right wheel had been welded at some stage prior to my ownership.

Few of pics below.

BMWHaus Guru

RE: 19" CSLs - Swap/PX for e92 19" wheels

Anything out there?

Hi Pete, I have a set of original 19" 225s that came with my car but which I changed and was hanging on to for when I sell the car as my after markets wont be everyones cup of tea. Anyway, 1 has a few welds and all have very very light kerbing, so they need some tlc to bring them to standard. Not sure if it may suit but if you want to PM me we could chat more if you wanted to explore!

BMWHaus Guru

Hi Fraser, thanks for the offer but I've never been a fan of 225s if I'm honest. Please do let me know if you are selling the Quantum S1s though and I will be more than happy to take them off your hands