Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rust repir and respray Northside Dub/Meath

Rust repir and respray Northside Dub/Meath

Hi all,
    looking for advice. Body of my 2001 e39 is showing its age, numerous stone chips on bonnet/wings that have become rusty, rust on sills, boot and a few other places. Looking for somewhere that would get her back to close to where she was when I first got her 6 years ago, keeping her original colour. With 190k miles on her the price id get for her would be feck all, so im going to hang onto her as mechanically and the amount of driving ive done in her ive been blessed. Id be looking at getting the central locking and a few niggly electrical bits fixed aswell so hopefully the one place would do it all.
    Advice wanted on whether im right to hang on to her... Ive denon sat nav imbedded, full m-tech kit, m-sport weighted gear knob and few other bits of TLC... or should I look at replacing and using whatever money I get for her in the condition shes in and the money ill spend on the body work and put it towards a 'newer' e39, which are prooving harder to find..
    Anyway all advice welcomed

BMWHaus Guru

If you do decide to get some paint work done, I can pass you on the details of the guy I use who is just the Dublin side of Ashbourne.

RE: Rust repir and respray Northside Dub/Meath

Quote Originally Posted by Andy
    If you do decide to get some paint work done, I can pass you on the details of the guy I use who is just the Dublin side of Ashbourne.
    does he do rust repair as well or just the painting?

BMWHaus Guru

Yes he does. He recently did some crusty bits on my sisters E46 touring and other cars for me. He can also do Schultz under body coating if anyone needs it.

BMWHaus Guru

Re: Rust repir and respray Northside Dub/Meath

I'd be interested in his details too Andy! Need to get pricing done for my e36!

Sent from my WT19i using Tapatalk 2

BMWHaus Guru

Here you go Daniel (087) 277 7788. Best to bring the car to him so he can give you an accurate price. Mention me of course. As a guide around €200 per panel.

Administrator

Might have to take a trip to Daniel also!

BMWHaus Guru

Give him as much business as you can, he has to pay me for designing his new extension

Did anyone get any work done by this chap since ?? Be curious to hear any feedback as Iam looking at re painting the front of the m5

BMWHaus Guru

You are welcome to look at my E36 to see some of his work. His also did some work a few months on a 911 turbo for a a guy who runs a well known company that includes its own paint shop.