Thread: Addition of Dodo Juice

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Administrator

Addition of Dodo Juice

Folks,

We're pleased to announce we've added Dodo Juice to the range. With more of the range to be added in the coming weeks!

Shampoo - Basics of Bling, Born to be Mild
    Wheel Cleaner - Mellow Yellow
    Fallout Remover - Ferrous Dueller
    Tar Remover - Tarmalade
    Quick Detailer - Red Mist
    Clay - Supernatural Medium Clay 240g
    Clay Lube - Born Slippy
    PreWax Cleaner - Lime Prime
    Prep Polish - Basics of Bling
    Waxes - Hard Candy, Banana Armour, Blue Velvet, Orange Crush, Rainforest Rub, Diamond White

All found here - Dodo Juice in Ireland

As ever, if we've a product range on the site, but dont have a given product in the range, we'll get it in, no problem - just give us a few days!

Thanks for looking!

BMWHaus Guru

RE: Addition of Dodo Juice

Feckin' brilliant! Red Mist is great for a lovely shine but DoDo Juice "Basics of Bling is my new favourite". Basics of bling is what you need for the day of a car show & want to do the whole car in 10 minutes.
    I bought a bottle of their Apple iFoam (the product names are cool too!) a week ago have yet to try it out.
    I use DoDo Juice Purple Haze on my black cars & DoDo Juice Orange Crush on the e36 (red) when I have time to do a proper waxing of the car. Top notch. Their Lime Prime polish is good for polishing by hand but I think Car Pro Fixer polish or Meguairs Speed Glaze are a little bit better using the machine. Lime Prime smells like Limes.

You buy DoDo Juice products for the smell alone!
    Current Garage:
    e36 Convertible, e63 M6,F82 M4, R53 Cooper S, F57 JCW, R53 JCW GP1, Porsche Panamera, Porsche 991 C4S

RE: Addition of Dodo Juice

Must give some of this a try with my next order