Quote Originally Posted by kdevitt
Will definitely want it done right - certified etc and designed properly. I don't envisage it requiring PP as it will be pretty small in real terms, and should be below the dimensions requiring PP. Main purpose will be to elongate the kitchen slightly, nothing major as the garden is pretty small and don't want to lose too much of it.

Have had a few rough quotes which all seem to be in and around the same ballpark, so know what I'm facing into anyway. Won't be pulling the trigger on anything for a few months, but will update when things get moving! Thanks to everyone who has replied and sent PM's!
If you need any further advice or info Ken, just ask. If you need somebody to do up a drawing and subsequently get it supervised and certified post construction, please ask for a quote.

Are the quotes coming n at anywhere near my previous figures mentioned? (€1000-€1500 per Sq. M)

I had one quote in today at €1000 per Sq. M for a decently spec'd extension which I was surprised at but the builder had a gap in work so I guess he was doing it at below the norm to get the job.

Quote Originally Posted by Gigglingpin
Nice Door above, shame about the view. LOL
The towels are not always on the line