Thread: E60 LCI rear lights + headlamps

E60 LCI rear lights + headlamps

I've decided to splash a few quid on the big girl and as mentioned before the scuffed headlamps are really annoying !!

I'll be getting the front of the car repainted as the stone chips pretty bad and was gonna freshen up the lights on her ( Iam told I can't just buy the glass )

So anyone know of a set of lci rear lights and looking a mint set of headlamps - must be angel eye / auto levelling and bi xenon

BMWHaus Contributor

RE: E60 LCI rear lights + headlamps

Hello, you need LM2 module with Xenons functions too, unless your car is a late 06 and has it already.
    Will be messy otherwise

Quote Originally Posted by GERMANIKS
    Hello, you need LM2 module with Xenons functions too, unless your car is a late 06 and has it already.
    Will be messy otherwise
    Well my car is 06 and does have zenons currently ....it's an m5 ... Not sure if that makes any odds ?

BMWHaus Contributor

Quote Originally Posted by DamienOS
    Will be messy otherwise
    Well my car is 06 and does have zenons currently ....it's an m5 ... Not sure if that makes any odds ?
    Isint it a big messy job to upgrade pre LCI xenon to LCI xenon?
    Pre LCI halogen to LCI halogen is straight forward though.

Rear lights is the easy one, think mick can provide a cable set and code them and they really freshen up the car.

BMWHaus Contributor

Will be messy otherwise
    If your car was built from 09/2006 then no need for new light module
    If it was built before this date, then you have lm1 and need to upgrade to lm2 with xenons functions and possibly ahl too if you have this option.

BMWHaus Contributor

Quote Originally Posted by kceire
    Will be messy otherwise
    Isint it a big messy job to upgrade pre LCI xenon to LCI xenon?
    Pre LCI halogen to LCI halogen is straight forward though.

Rear lights is the easy one, think mick can provide a cable set and code them and they really freshen up the car.
    Pre lci xenons to lci xenons is ok but few pins in plug and LM module are in different places compared to the straight halogene upgrade.
    I did xenon/ahl pre lci to lci, took me some time to figure it out but all good now.