Got back from the Balkans tour on Saturday evening.

I did this trip wondering if I was going to hang onto a bike, I've had such a shit time getting the bike maintained to the right standard.

Even before I left, it was running well but not 100% there was surging at WOT. I figured I'd do the tour and make a call on it when I got back.

22 bikes were trucked down to Split from Gorey, 4 pillions, so 26 people in total.

These tours are cool in that, if you want to take part in the scheduled tour you can, or you can make your own way and meet at a specified hotel at the end of the end, myself and three others chose the latter.

I met these guys in Greece, serious pilots, fast but safe and well judged in terms of conditions.

We arrived late on Saturday, hit the hotel at about 11pm.

Sunday morning was prepping the bikes, I had brought the full luggage, panniers and top box, I had my laptop with me as I needed to do some video editing so had to keep the top box, but found that I could pack light enough to ditch the panniers, so I left them in the truck.

We took a ride down the Celina river for lunch and explored the Palace of Diocletian in the evening following dinner.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro