Thread: Ducati Multistrada S DVT

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    BMWHaus Guru

Ducati Multistrada S DVT

First official day was Monday, so off we went from Split to Plitvice.

With regards to the bike, I was worried I would have trouble similar to Greece, checked the bike on Saturday evening as soon as I arrived and it started without any errors or nonsense. I had brought some tools just in case but I had no issue with the bike.

I had put Michelin Pilot Road 5's on the bike 2 months beforehand, the bike had been serviced 5k km beforehand so it didn't need anything. Last year I serviced it and had a load of work done but this time, I knew it was working fine so I decided I wouldn't poke the bear.

Anyway, off we went to Split, first impressions of Croatia, great biking country, road surfaces are fine with plenty of grip and none stops curvy roads, the Ducati devoured the bends, for the first time in months, I was properly dialled into the bike and just enjoying the experience.

We went cross country really technical sections of road. The Ducati devoured it, everyone else in our group was on a R1200GS BMW and with their 19" front wheel don't change direction like the Multistrada with its 17" wheel. I had so much more pace than the BMW's, my silly motorcycle choice was starting to be vindicated

We hit Plitvice. Checked in, a few beers, dinner and bed.

Tuesday we explored the lakes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Last edited by Dave; 03-07-18 at 23:25.