Thread: Looking to borrow E46 wheels Limerick Area

BMWHaus Guru

Looking to borrow E46 wheels Limerick Area

Hi guys I am arranging a refurb for the csl wheels. I am looking for a spare set of wheels for a week or two during the refurb, they will not be driven on as car is declared of the road, it's just a replacement set for the car to sit on during the refurb, anything that will fit will do. Anything about?

BMWHaus Guru

RE: Looking to borrow E46 wheels Limerick Area

Quote Originally Posted by Chillipepper
    Hi guys I am arranging a refurb for the csl wheels. I am looking for a spare set of wheels for a week or two during the refurb, they will not be driven on as car is declared of the road, it's just a replacement set for the car to sit on during the refurb, anything that will fit will do. Anything about?
    I have some 17's that you're welcome to borrow but not sure if they'll fit the CSL. If you can wait a few days I'll have some 18's.

BMWHaus Guru

RE: Looking to borrow E46 wheels Limerick Area

Quote Originally Posted by dergside
    Quote Originally Posted by Chillipepper
    I have some 17's that you're welcome to borrow but not sure if they'll fit the CSL. If you can wait a few days I'll have some 18's.
    That would be much appreciated. I haven't contacted wheel doctor yet until I sorted a set. I'll hang on for the 18's cheers.

BMWHaus Guru

Looking to borrow E46 wheels Limerick Area

All sorted, thanks to Dergside for sorting out a set of wheels for me. Lock it up.