FOR SALE: 1989 320 with fresh Nct and fresh tax.

NCT: 10/15 - passed the test less than a month ago but was backdated, I am waiting for a date again so I'll put it through in the next month again so it will have over a year Nct.

TAX: 09/15

DESCRIPTION: I am considering selling my 1989 320 6 cylinder. I don't own it long but I've purchased an e36 shell and I'd like the funds to build a drift car. If it doesn't sell I have no problem in keeping it.
It's a very clean car for its age, the front left wing was changed recently for a new genuine bmw wing as it was rusty.
I have a folder of receipts for the car.
The test is out at the end of October but I'm going to put it through again soon and get over a years test for it. I taxed it for 3 months only a few days ago.
The car drives like a dream, it has power steering, a very tight lsd which came with the car so not sure what the story with it is (maybe rebuilt with extra plates) and all tyres are like new. Just fully serviced too only yesterday.
It has a scorpion back box, sounds very nice although slightly loud but not too loud.
It has headlight wipers which are rare, fully working obc, check lights and full black leather interior with Mtec steering wheel. There is no kit on the car but I have a tec2 spoiler which will be fitted and I have a tec2 rear bumper which needs to be sprayed as its a different colour to the car.
Wheels are replica bbs.
It's on lowering springs, unsure of make or height.
Just bought a front strut brace too.
Engine bay is very clean to match the rest of the car. All the original manuals are still in the glovebox.
Only 141,000 miles.
Car was originally English.

I'm probably forgetting things so I will add to this bit by bit if I think of anything and I will add more pictures Aswel of engine bay and interior.

Any queries or questions don't hesitate to pm or email. Thanks

PRICE: 3800

PICTURES:

[/i]