Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: E60 525d m sport 2008 for sale

RE: E60 525d m sport 2008 for sale

nice looking car mate. GLWS

But with it being on UK plates, probably better selling it in UK. Just because theyre selling for 11k in UK, doesnt mean its worth 15.5k here. That' a result of the exchange rate, not the market value. I'd throw it up on DoneDeal NI, at least its only a couple of hours up the road to the north and still get the exchange rate if you find the right buyer (however unlikely).

Quote Originally Posted by Valdelisbmw
    COMP is 15700€ And VRT is 4700€ . So all in 20k .and if buy it and pay vrt , for insurance company its valued at 15k !

Hi Valdelisbmw,

I never heard of that before...... however nothing surprises me in Ireland .... Its just so upsetting for any car lover in Ireland - to run a M3 on Tax alone is just ridiculous!! It would be cheaper to rent a room in Newry (£80 per month) and Tax/Insure your car in the North (you'll still save 300-400 per year).

BMWHaus Guru

Quote Originally Posted by E60eireann
    Quote Originally Posted by Valdelisbmw
    COMP is 15700€ And VRT is 4700€ . So all in 20k .and if buy it and pay vrt , for insurance company its valued at 15k !

Hi Valdelisbmw,

I never heard of that before...... however nothing surprises me in Ireland .... Its just so upsetting for any car lover in Ireland - to run a M3 on Tax alone is just ridiculous!! It would be cheaper to rent a room in Newry (£80 per month) and Tax/Insure your car in the North (you'll still save 300-400 per year).

Until your jealous neighbours report you to the customs and you get the car taken off you !