1972 2000 Touring in Polaris Silver. This is an Irish car from new and has been in the family for 11 years. It has 14" E30 cross spoke alloys with very good tyres. It also benefits from a 5 speed conversion which makes it alot nicer to drive without the engine screaming in 4th when cruising. The car has been in storage for about 4 1/2 years and has 67k miles on it. I am not sure how many owners are on it but can check if needed.

As usual I will try and give the car an honest description.

The car is extremely solid but has areas of small surface rust as you can see in the pictures such as leading edge of drivers door, rear driver side arch. But as you can see also the inner arches are very clean. The bootlid is very good which is an area the touring generally suffer rot. There is also some pitting and surface rust on the front and rear bumpers and some of the chrome trim especially around the bonnet has little dents. The original badges front and rear are present which are quite difficult to get these days. The car was painted at some stage and is not bad still, presentable.

The battery needs replacing as I had charged it but the car did not start. It started on jump leads and ran very well considering it had not been started in a few years. I let it run for a good while and took it about 500m down the road and back. The temp gauge went high so maybe the thermostat is stuck. The rad is new and the shocks were replaced also. The brakes felt a little soft so I am sure could benefit from new fluid. One air hose into the air filter does need replacing but this is a cheap item. Tyres are excellent with lots of thread. Alloys are in good condition.

With a small bit of servicing this is a very usable car and with what I believe to be genuine low miles and Irish it has to be collectable. Asking price is €2250.