Hi all,

I've had my 335i since September 2012 and I've loved all the ups and downs - the downs became ups once I got them fixed . My reason for selling is due to the fact that something else has come up and I need to strike while the iron is hot as they say!

I do part-time detailing so the car has been kept to an extremely high standard. 36 hours have gone into paint correction since I got it and apart from a few small spots, the paintwork is immaculate. I am the 2nd owner of the car so that helped keep the scratches down!

- February 2007 e92 335i
- 106,000 km (65,000 miles)
- Sparkling graphite metallic (A22)
- 6 cylinder twin turbo petrol
- 306 bhp stock
- Taxed until end of August 2015
- NCT Exp. March 2017
- Manual 6 Speed (rare enough from what I've seen)
- Both turbos replaced with OEM BMW units
- Mintex brake discs (c. 7 months old) (hubs painted to prevent rust)
- EBC Red stuff pads (c. 1 year old)
- 18" Style 189 Alloys (refurbished by Wheel Wizards in 2014 - no kerb rash on any wheel)
- Goodyear Eagle F1 tyres front (nearly new) and rear (1 year old)
- JB4 installed - increase BHP depending on which map is running, change on-the-fly, read and delete error codes, data logging etc. Can be accessed via steering wheel. Only takes a few button presses to activate/deactivate entirely.
- Brushed aluminium interior trim
- Electric memory front seats with 2 memory settings
- Electric heated mirrors
- PS mirror dips to show kerb when reverse gear is engaged
- Electric windows
- M-Sport suspension settings as standard
- Fog Lights
- Black Dakota leather
- Rear reversing sensors
- 3 key fobs - 2 came with car and were fairly beaten up so I got a new shiny one. Thanks OCD!
- BMS adjustable Angel Eye LED bulbs
- Pressed aluminium plates
- OEM Sport pedals
- OEM Aero front lip - fitted by dealer before 1st owner took delivery
- OEM e92 M3 lip spoiler (BMW part number, not replica)
- BMW floor mats (+ spare set that were in the car when I bought it)
- Auto wipers
- Auto lights
- Headlight washers
- Cruise Control with brake function
- Xenon lights
- Auto air con
- Fan knobs with silver trim
- Alarm
- Immobiliser
- Serviced once a year using BMW service items & Castrol Edge 5w30
- Receipts for all items bought and all work done
- Track rod bushings replaced 2 weeks ago
- First Aid Kit
- Tool kit (incomplete)
- All windows coated with Gtechniq G1
- Paintwork coated with Gtechniq C1 Crystal Lacquer & EXO V2
- Washed once a week and periodic Collinite 845 coating topped up with Gtechniq C2V3 after every wash

Bad points:

- Driver's side mirror heat function isn't working. Glass needs to be replaced.
- 1 injector is bad but not so bad that it's causing any misfire or codes. Never got any faults or codes on any reader for it.
- 2 small areas of surface paint damage- 1 over rear DS wheel arch not too noticeable. The other is on the front bumper on the PS.

I would like to get c. €15,000 given the huge amount of work that's gone into it. Any boards.ie members on here can attest to how I look after my cars and to the work that's been done to this one in particular.

I only have it posted here, not on DoneDeal or Carzone both of which I would love to avoid if the experience of selling my last car is anything to go by.

Also, the Rammstein licence plate holders aren't on the car any more but can be thrown in if required

Thanks for looking

Dave